Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MICHAEL HARRELL electronics

Blog
If I couldn’t live without one electronic device for an entire month it would probably be my phone. I can barely stand not having my phone during the school day, let alone an entire month. I’m obsessed with texting and have taken the nickname with my family & friends as “Dexter the Texter.” I would replace my phone with my computer because I can still talk to my friends on the computer and I can still play games. It’s just my phone is much more portable and has a much longer battery life than my computer and is easier to talk to people on. There are advantages and disadvantages to both but I’d say the phone still wins with its ability to make calls. I also enjoy listening to music while I ripstick In my yard. It’s a fun thing to do outside and enjoy the weather with but it also requires much talent because it is hard to balance on. I’d say it would definitely be hard to go without my phone for a month but I could replace it with my phone and a good old fashion ripstick in my yard while I watch the sun drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment