Tuesday, April 20, 2010

email blog michael harrell

Dear Coach Lejeune,
How are you? I'd just like to inform you that I forgot to turn in my Romeo & Juliet packet and was wondering if I could make it up tommorow morning. I'd really appreciate it. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Michael Harrell

Dear *College Administrator of Westpoint*,
I really enjoyed talking to you about your school last Thursday, and would really enjoy to look further into your school. When would be a convenient time to come look at your school? What are all the requirements I need to attend your school? I was really interested in your scholarship program and would really like to look into it more. Thank you for your time once again.
Sincerely,
Michael Harrell
5 Rules to Remember while sending a formal email
1. IT IS NOT A TEXT MESSAGE USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.
2. MAKE SURE TO ADDRESS THEM THE RIGHT WAY
3. ALWAYS THANK THEM FOR THEIR TIME
4. BE POLITE, NO ONE WILL WANT TO HELP TO HELP YOU IF YOUR RUDE
5. TRY AND KEEP THEM INTERESTED

No comments:

Post a Comment